Based in Philadelphia, PA
March 22, 2013
Press / Business Contact:
275 S. Bryn Mawr Avenue
Bryn Mawr, PA 19010
DescriptionPixels come to life in the world of VOXPLODE!
Shoot to survive as long as you can, collecting power-ups and scoring devastating combos. Unlock loads of worlds including zombies, ninja, aliens, cowboys, clowns, city destroying monsters and more.
- Regular mode consists of 10 waves of enemies which, when defeated unlocks SWARM MODE.
- SWARM MODE is an endless mode where you can collect stars which can be used to unlock new...
- WEAPONS! Upgrade to a bigger, faster cannon.
- FIREWALLS! When you need some extra protection, try out the firewall.
- REWARDED VIDEOS! Watch a video, get some coins.
- DAILY BONUS! Come back every day to collect your free bonus coins to unlock...
- ELEVEN AWESOME WORLDS! If zombies aren't your cup of tea, try your hand at pirates, aliens, ninja, monsters and more. And clowns. Just like in my nightmares.
- Original music by composer Adam Horn
Fish Potato Games is my independent game development company. I’ve been working as a designer and programmer for the last 16 years, working on projects with companies like Marvel Comics, Children’s Television Workshop and more. I grew up playing video games. I love them. Deciding to take the plunge and become an indie game developer was really a no-brainer for me. To be able to take advantage of the current marketplace and create games that others can enjoy is a dream come true. To potentially make a living doing so would be gravy. Delicious gravy.After that
FishPotato Games launched its first game, BigFish, in early 2013 to positive reviews. Taking what I learned from that experience, I moved into a new development environment and began work on my follow up title. Since then, FishPotato Games has released 8 additional games. VOXPLODE! is my latest title and the first I've developed using Apple's SceneKit framework..
VOXPLODE! Teaser Trailer YouTube
There are far more images available for VOXPLODE!, but these are the ones we felt would be most useful to you. If you have specific requests, please do contact us!
Logo & Icon
Awards & Recognition
- "PreApps.com Pick of the Week" - 10 August 2015
Team & Repeating Collaborators
Designer, Developer and Director